Property Law, Property Finance & Financial Modelling
Investment Property Partners is a leading property investment and property training specialist. Our property investment experts have developed a comprehensive series of insightful, hands-on property training courses and practical workshops designed specifically for property investors, property developers and finance professionals.
This specialist property investment training course examines the main principles of property law and legal matters affecting real property transactions.
It examines typical forms of property finance and sources of funding, it looks at useful financial modelling techniques; and concludes with a comparison of buy to let, buy to sell and property development opportunities.
This hands-on property training course is supported by a number of carefully selected case studies and practical exercises that help to demonstrate and reinforce the course material in a practical context.
What Candidates Will Learn
On completion of this property training course candidates will have the knowledge and practical skills to:
Interested In Property Training?
If you’d like to learn more about our professional property training courses, including this course on property law, property finance and financial modelling techniques, or if you’d like to discuss your specific training requirements in more detail please contact us today:
Who Should Attend?
This specialist property investment training course has been developed for those interested in maximising the current and future market opportunities associated with property investment and property development.
Private individuals and corporate property investors, property professionals, financial advisors and wealth managers will gain significantly from this and our other property training courses.
Training Course Content
This specialist property training course covers the following:
- An introduction to property law.
- A review of the principle legal issues affecting property acquisition, use and disposal.
- Understanding real property ownership, “Title” and the role of the Land Registry.
- Key issues affecting the acquisition and ownership of real property assets.
- Understanding current planning laws, trends and other regulatory compliance issues.
- An international perspective covering popular and emerging markets.
Property mortgages & investment finance
- An introduction to property mortgages and property investment finance.
- Overview of current market conditions.
- Understanding the different financial products available, their requirements and how best to use them.
- Secondary mortgage markets.
- Funding considerations from the lenders perspective – understanding what they look for and how to use this knowledge.
- Alternative financial products.
Financial models for property development & investment
- An introduction to financial modelling techniques for property investment.
- Application of market research and intelligence.
- Developing a credible feasibility report and how to use it.
- Practical evaluation, analysis and review.
- Analysis of investment and development financial models.
Buy to let property, buy to sell & property development opportunities
- An introduction to buy to let property buy to sell and property development.
- Understanding the risks and rewards.
- Evaluating buy to let property, buy to sell and development opportunities.
- Building the development project team.
- Project evaluation, budgets, financial forecasting, planning, design, construction management and marketing issues.
- Project finance, reviewing the alternatives.
- Understanding risk management.
- Practical planning, construction programming and managing the project.
- Financial control, sales and maintaining profit margins.
- Performance evaluation, learning from the past.
Training Course Duration
Expert Property Training & Workshop Solutions
As leading independent property investment specialists Investment Property Partners offer expert advice and support to clients across our specialist areas of expertise helping them to achieve their investment objectives.
If you are a property investor, property developer, financial advisor or wealth manager and want to improve your skills in areas associated with property law, property finance and financial modelling contact our property training team today to discuss how Investment Property Partners can help you.
You may also be interested in…
More information about property and real estate investing… here →