Investment Property Partners is committed to respecting and protecting the environment in all its activities.
Our approach to the environment is important to us and our objectives in this important area are to continually seek to improve our environmental performance, endeavour to prevent pollution and carry out all our activities in line with the requirements of the international environmental standard ISO 14001.
Our commitment is to:
- Comply with all relevant environmental legislation.
- Establish and review environmental objectives based on this policy.
- Communicate our environmental policy to our employees, clients, partners and wider stakeholders.
- Continuously strive to improve our environmental performance.
- Minimise waste production from our business operations according to the principles of reduction, re-use and recycling.
- Reduce the consumption of energy within our working environment.
- Minimise the use of natural resources where possible.
- Prevent the contamination of land, water or air arising from our operations.
If you have any comments regarding our environmental policy please contact us.