Property Valuation & Investment Performance Training
Investment Property Partners is a leading property investment and property training specialists. Our property investment experts have developed a comprehensive series of insightful, hands-on property training courses and practical workshops designed specifically for property investors, property developers and finance professionals.
This hands-on property investment training course examines issues around property valuation and investment performance and covers important subjects such as discounted cash flow (DCF), net present value (NPV) and the identification and management of project costs.
The course reviews common property valuation techniques, investment performance evaluation; and concludes with a review of opportunities for investors in overseas property and emerging markets.
This invaluable property training course is supported by a number of relevant case studies and practical exercises that help to demonstrate and reinforce the course material in a practical context.
What Candidates Will Learn
On completion of this property training course candidates will have the knowledge and practical skills to:
Interested In Property Training?
If you’d like to learn more about our professional property training courses, including this course on property valuation and investment performance, or if you’d like to discuss your specific training requirements in more detail please contact us today:
Who Should Attend?
This specialist property investment training course has been developed for those interested in maximising the current and future market opportunities associated with property investment both in the UK and internationally.
Private individuals and corporate property investors, property professionals, financial advisors and wealth managers will gain significantly from this and our other property courses.
Training Course Content
This specialist property training course covers the following:
Understanding cash flow
- An introduction to discounted cash flow (DCF) analysis including management and forecasting techniques
- The importance of net present value (NPV)
- Understanding the cost of capital and its impact on investment performance
- Evaluation of property costs, fees, tax and inflation
- Funding requirements – developing robust financial projections
Property valuation & appraisal techniques
- An introduction to property asset valuation
- A review of asset analysis and evaluation techniques
- Understanding the RICS Blue Book for UK residential property
- Understanding RICS based valuations for commercial property assets
- Accounting for geography – location, location, location.
- Land valuations and appraisal techniques
- Alternative asset valuation techniques
Performance measurement & evaluation
- How to measure property investment performance
- Understanding performance evaluation and sensitivity considerations
- Market research, using comparables and other sources of useful information
- Overseas property, a practical review of international and emerging markets
Training Course Duration
Expert Property Training & Workshop Solutions
As leading independent property investment specialists Investment Property Partners offer expert advice and support to clients across our specialist areas of expertise helping them to achieve their investment objectives.
If you are a property investor, property developer, financial advisor or wealth manager and want to improve your skills in areas associated with property investment, appraisal and performance contact our property training team today to discuss how Investment Property Partners can help you.
You may also be interested in…
More information about property valuation and real estate appraisals… appraisals →